CAR WON'T START

2000 Hyundai Elantra

2000 Hyundai Elantra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 102000 miles

I parked the car and the next morning it wouldn't start. It cranks over but it has no fuel and no spark. I checked the wires to the coild pack and the fuel pump and there seems to be power but no ground. I replaced the computer but it didn't make a difference. I checked the fuel pump relay and it is fine also. I checked the grounds off the battery and they seem to have good connections. This one has me stumped and could really use some help.
Nailing

Hello, lets start @ the fuel injection system operating voltage. Turn the key to the on position, there should be five volts @ one of the terminals. If no then the system is not getting supplied with voltage, check the main power feeds to the computer. If the system does have five volts check to crank angle sensor, if this senor shorts, it will not allow the computer to start working(no crank signal). Please check both of these conditions and get back to me.

2CarPros Ken
I checked the voltage and it was fine. I looked in the book to see what the ohms were supposed to be through the crank sensor and checked it but it had no resistance so I replaced it and that was the problem. Thank you.

Nailing
Good to hear. Please visit us again with your next car probelm. : -)

2CarPros Ken