TROUBLE LIGHTS ON, ABS, BRAKES, TRACTION, CH

2006 Hummer H3

2006 Hummer H3 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 72000 miles

dash trouble lights on, abs, brakes, traction, check engine. Plus check break fluid read out. Plus speed control doesn't work while these dash lights are on.
Jsamons3

Have it scanned for codes, you could have a possible acellerator pedal position, or throttle position fault. Is the brake fluid physically low, does it go below the minimum line, also consider on pitch and roll if intermittent.

Factoryjack
2006 H3. I have been having a problem with lights coming on. I had it towed to the dealer and @11k miles. They replaced the brake switch. The light came on, at 17k, the ebcm needed to be replaced. At 25k miles, another ebcm needed, once again at 29k master was ordered. The dealership closed and I couldn't get the part installed until it happened again at the new dealer. It finally came back on and the dealer said to resurface rotors? I didn't really understand why because I had the brakes done only @10k miles back. I was told we have to follow procedure, and the service advisor told me that they found the brake problem (kinda by accident). Turns out contamination of brake fluid from factory they believe. The brakes lines were bulging, broken inside near connector. Parts have to be located now, I am just mad that I bring it in all the time, on time, for service and concerns. Now they notice this after all this time? I need this posted just to make people aware. Thank goodness nothing happened, I always have my young child in this car. I have been nervous driving it because of the concerns, now I am afraid. I was told all the parts which have fluid oi it are getting replaced. Regional manager told me that they have to search for parts because my car is not the only one with this concern! Check the brake lines bubbles or bulging for contaminated fluid! I have been driving around for 2 years with bad brake fluid from factory.

Bsf424
I think the contaminated brake fluid from the factory, and there are others like it, is hogwash. If it were the case, there would be at a minimum a service bulletin, or recall for the matter, just due to the liability to the manufacturer of the vehicle. I have yet to hear of a similar concern in our region(northwest). Was this regional manager from GM, or affiliated with the dealer. You might consider contacting GM customer assistance and give them the scenario. I have been in a dealer for greater than 12 years, mind you only recently having Hummer as a line, but this does not make sense. With this being a potential safety issue, if there were other vehicles with this same condition, there would be publications about it that would have surfaced.

Factoryjack