VIBRATION IN FRONT END

Honda Other

I have a virbration in the front end when going over 25 or so. I can feel it in the gas pedal and the stiring whell shakes. It is only when I go striaght and doesn't last for more than 10 minutes. I have new tires, new rotars and brakes. I just had a PA inspection by Honda and I wonder if something didn't get put back properly? I have a 2002 honda CRV. 75,000 miles
Pursec

If it stops after a period of time it has to be something that gets warm or hot and the heat expands forcing the binding item away and then it cools and stops. First to mind is a hanging brake caliper. You might drive the car and right after it stops vibrating, check the wheel rotor for heat. Compare and see if first they get real hot or one is hot when the other is not.

Another thought is that even though you have new tires, a cord could be bad.

Bruce Hunt
I was thinking it had something to do with the brakes because I was sitting at a light htis morning and lifted my foot off the breake and it made that noise it make if you still have your foot partially on the brake. Will it just go away? Or should I take it in? Thanks so much for your help! Really appreciated and I will make a donation!

Pursec
Your choice. Since you just had the work done they should look at it and address it. If you find the excessive heat that I mentioned you might consider lubing the caliper system to free its movement again. Be mindful not to get any lubricant on the pads.

Bruce Hunt