CAN CRANK BUT CAN'T START.

2008 Honda Fit

2008 Honda Fit Front Wheel Drive Automatic 2200 miles

Hi, My car can't start, at first was flat battery so I attempted to jump start it. After I put on the jump start cable.I'm able to on my dome light n headlight however I tried to start by cranking it n I can only hear the cranking sound but engine just wont start. Had tried stepping on the accerator before I start cranking n it just won't start. Pls advise take note that the car is new. Thanks n happy 09.
Aleonga

IS there fuel in the tank. Don't laugh, I've seen this more times than I thought I ever would.

My opinion is to avoid a warranty issue and call the dealer. Since you paid for a warranty, I would use it.

Are you sure that you did not cross the jumper cables to the wrong posts. Can wipe out a computer.

Yes. Theres fuel, full tank. Problem sloved, caused by not enough power to deactivate immobilizer. Thanks for replying.

Aleonga