BUMPER DAMAGE

Honda Civic

I own a 2005 Honda Civic EX, 6000 miles. Someone bumped me from behind, and I have an imprint of their license plate and 2 small dents from the screws, and a couple small cracks on the bumper. Is this something worth fixing besides using touch up paint?
Bpmccaff

I had about the same on my 2000 civic. The body guy said not to bother. If you do have it fixed in a body shop, expect about a week to replace/paint the bumper, otherwise, just do the touch-up yourself.

Doc
You have to ask yourself what it is you are willing to live with.

Bruce Hunt
I don't know where you live or how much insurance is required but was the police called and a report filed? Most insurance providers offer rental coverage. With that little damage the body shop will give you an estimate and order the parts. Meanwhile you can drive the car until they call, then get the rental car! This is all up to you but if it were me on a car that new, I would get it repaired. If you don't you will always wish you did, there may be more damage than meets the eye. Vandragon

Vandragon