CANNOT FIND PART

1996 Honda Ascot

Engine Cooling problem
1996 Honda Ascot 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 75k miles

I'm trying to find a radiator for my 1996 Honda ascot. It's actually a 5 cylinder.

The radiator is badly corroded at the bottom. And Ive been looking online for a new one, but I can't find one anywhere. I'm stationed overseas on a small island where there are no Japanese car places.

The radiator that's now installed is a " showa" and it's stamped with " Honda > PA610+PA66~G<

Online I find very similar variations of the part number mentioned above, but nothing exact.

Please let me know, thanks!
Openorclosed@gmail.com

So, nothing?

Hi Openorclosed,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

The Vigor is the Honda Inspire in Japanese Domestic and Acura TL in the US market. The radiators are interchangeable and if it is confirmed to be for either of those models mentioned above, it should fit.

I could not find any information on the part number variation but personally I have been able to interchange them without any problem.