VIBRATION IN FRONT END

1999 Honda Accord

I just installed new Michelin Hydro-Edge tires and have a slight vibration in the steering wheel. I've had the tires balanced several times and can't seen to get rid of it. If occurs between 70 and 85 MPH. It doesn't pull left or right. Moving the tires from front to back doesn't help. It started with the installation of new tires which are one size larger than factory stock, but still recommended by Michelin for this vehicle. Could it be a front end allignment issue?
Skip

Lugs nuts might not have been torqued properly and brake rotors could be causing problem. Your gonna have probblems with htis mechanics will tell you speed limit is a problem with diagnosing

Lovescars
Thanks.I live in the Atlanta area. If you drive under 85 on any of the freeways you're going to get run over. I've been doing some research and someone mentioned it could be the frontend allignment. They called it " feathering". The tires are one size larger than standard from the factory so maybe it has thrown it off.

Skip
If your tires are feathering it's likley due to suspension and alignment problems tire air pressure can play a role too. I doubt too much going one or two sizes higher would cause that.

Lovescars