GOTTA SHORTAGE ON MY FUEL PUMP AND INJECTORS NOT COMING ON

1996 Pontiac Grand Am • 2.4L 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 210,000 miles

I hav replaced my fuel pump and ignition switch on my car, yet it want come on but I by passed the linkage between the the injectors and pump and straight wired the pump to see if it came on and it did but yet the injectors didn't come on but what I wanna know is where and what wires am I looking for to fix this problem dear friend and I checked all the relays and fuses and they were ok and my alarm system is disconnected
Damainteneman

How did you check the fuel injectors? Did you check to see if there is power to the relay?

I hav checked to see were they firing and no there wasn't any fire coming to neither my friend, but I straight wired the pump to see was it operating properly and yes it was but to remove the fire from it try from the ignition switch which I replaced and it still didn't fire tell me or show me a diagram of this systems wiring from the injectors to the main wires in general

Damainteneman
Also there was no power to the relay side that sends fire to the pump which I replaced it to need I go pull the whole harness out for this short my friend

Damainteneman
The power to the injectors comes from the ECM (based on what other sensors are telling it). If you place a noid light on the power supply to the injector, do you get any pulse? Have you checked the cam sensor?