FUEL PUMP WILL NOT TURN ON

Pontiac Grand Am

I have a 2001 Grand Am 100,000miles 2.4 L
I noticed in the past few weeks my car has been dieing on me, then I noticed when I try to crank it the fuel pump will not always turn on. So I went and changed the fuel pump(by the way this is the 2nd fuel pump taht I have changed on this car in the past year.) And still the car would not crank, so I tryed to change the camshaft sensor, crankshaft sensor, started and I ever went and had the ignition moduel checked on it and it was fine. I have no idea what to do now. It still will not crank, it tryes to turn over but it just wont, o yea I also got a new battery for it. I am just so upset and tired of buying parts and it still not working. PLEASE someone help. Thank you in advance. : X
Tessiesensat

ARe you not getting spark?

This may be a fuel pump relay problem or the connector at the fuel pump if it is an intermittant fuel pump not priming. Try swapping the fuel pump relay with anopther one and see if that works.

NO im not. Sorry that I didnt write that on there but I changed the relay also. Still nothing.

Tessiesensat
No im not getting any spark.

Tessiesensat
No spark and no fuel leads to a possible wiring issue or computer issue.

There are 3 fuses I want you to check
On is a 10 amp for the PCM ACC in the left I/P fuse block.

The other two are in the underhood fuse block also are both 10 amp. PCM/IGN and the PCM BATT.

IF these are good, pull the connector out at the pcm and check it for any corrosion.

OK

Tessiesensat
One more thing, try a different key this may be a anti-theft problem. The fuel pump is definitly not running right?

The car does not start and stall right?

The battery is at full charge and good correct, this may affect the anti theft.

If there is anyway that you can get your hands on a code reader it may be very benficial.

We may need to run through this, I'm just posting it while I have it handy

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/30961_passlock_1.jpg

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/30961_mitchel_18.jpg