ROUGH IDLE AND STALLING WHEN SLOWING DOWN

GMC Other

Hey, im having alittle trouble on a '92 chev. Cavilier. Well, it seems like when I start the car it idles just a little rough in park, then when I put it into gear (drive or reverse) it starts to idle rougher. Also I noticed it idles rough in drive at higher tempuratures and just slightly when put into park at lower tempuratures. Also, while driving under normal tempuratures it will start shaking and stall out when I come to a complete stop after driving for a while. I heard many suggestions but no diffinate answears yet, but the the stalling out part when coming to a complete stop is what concerns me most.
Staller

Does the vehicle stall after exceeding 45MPH? Meaning, can you drive as long as you don't get into cruising speeds? If you can then you will want to take a look at the T.C.C. Solenoid. If speed does not seem to be a factor then we will have to go a different route.

Mvannessjr