CAR STARTER/ BATTERY PROBLEMS

GMC Other

I have a 2001 Buick Regal it has 130k miles. About 1 week ago my car began having problems starting, so I got a couple of jump starts thinking that maybe my battery was run down do to maybe leaving my lights or radio on. However the problem continued and I was fully aware that it had to be a more serious problem. So after it died this last time I just figured it was time for a new starter. I bought and installed the new starter and my car still wont start I can here the clicking noises from my starter when I try start my car but it wont start my car. So could it still be possible that my battery is weak even if I see the green light in the battery and if that isnt possible then what could be some other problems.
Bulldoggin74

Me thinks you have a ground problem. Remove and clean all the ground connections from the battery to the engine. Battery to the frame and engine to the fire wall. They need to be shiny clean on both surfaces. Let me know

Losone