95 (LOCATION OF FLASHER)NEED TO KNOW ASAP!!!

1995 GMC Jimmy

Wondering where it is checked fuse panel on the driver side wasnt there, plz let me know, thankyou. I need to know asap so I can get it back ont the road legaly.
Crandall_17

I am new here and noticed your post was last month, so this may be too late, but I had the same problem locating the flasher not to long ago. There are two flashers. They are about 8 inches directly below where the radio in the dash is, behind the " knee bar" (this may not the proper name). I am referring to the panel that goes from the left side of the dash under the steering column to the ashtray. The knee bar houses the parking brake release, the cigarette lighter and 12 volt power outlet. It requires a torx bit to remove. You can email me @ trumangparker@yahoo. Com if you have further questions. I can take a digital picture of mine to show you if it helps. I hope this helps.

95Jimmy4x4