FUEL

1995 Oldsmobile Delta 88 • 125,000 miles

ENGINE SEEMS NOT TO BE GETTING GAS I CHECKED FUEL PRESSURE AND IT WAS 44 PSI THEN CHECKED ALL INJECTOR PLUGS THEY ALL HAD 12 VOLTS RUNNING ON THEM WITHOUT STARTING WHEN I WOULD START VOLTAGE WOULD DROP FROM 6-9. COULD THIS BE A BAD ECU?
Ray Malibu

When you first turn they on, no crank, You should have close to battery voltage on both sides of injector, because there is no ground. What color wire were you testing at the injector? Do you have an injector pulse, engine cranking? Does the battery have a full charge?

THERE IS NO PULSE ON ANY INJECTOR AND THE BATTERY HAS FULL CHARGE. THERE IS SPARK I PUT 12 VOLTS ON INJECTORS THEY ALL CLICK AS SHOULD AND LET FUEL PASS BY WANTS TO START WHEN I DO THAT THAT'S WHY I THINK IT'S THE ECU.

Ray Malibu
My first thought is to look for rpm signal, if computer doesn't see that, no injector pulse. You shouldn't have to add voltage to injector, the pink wire goes hot when you turn on the key.

Ecm applies grounds to activate injectors it uses the ignition module to time them
check the ignition module it should be easy to get to on this model.

Wrenchtoss