MY BELT ROUTING DIAGRAM...

2002 Ford Windstar

... Has either fallen off, or never existed. Typical of a poor, broke fool, I pulled off the old one thinking "surely theres a routing diagram under the hood". Now, I'm scratching my head. Because either the belt's 2 inches too short, or the routing's wrong. If we can rule out the IDIOT part of this equation and belt size is wrong, I'll go from there.

Below, I've drawn a crude diagram to illustrate what I think is the correct routing for the belt.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/98618_Belt_Routing_1.jpg

If this is correct, then 960K6 doesn't cut it.
IF NOT THIS, THEN WHAT? HELP!!!!!
Garthwanab

Hello, im having similar ttrouble with my 2001 windstar. Is the routing the same for the 2001? And if so, what is the proper installation? Im having trouble getting the belt on. Also, yes, my abs light and brake light come on while driving. What can I do? I also have a PO156 code (bank 2 sensor 2 fault) ive tried getting the drivers side O2 sensor (the one on the catalytic converter) off with no luck.

HELP, please

terry

Thom2429
Hi I want know if ufix you problems because I need make put my AC off in the belt rotation

Benrupr