DRIVERS WINDOW STUCK

2003 Ford Windstar

2003 Ford Windstar 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 87000 miles

Wife put window down to talk to friend. Window will not roll back up. When you press the driver's window button in the up direction, There is a single click under the dash, but no motion or noise from the window. All fuses have been checked (under hood and dash), all other windows and controls work. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? This happened once before, about a month ago. The window started working the next day then. It's been down now for 4 days, and heavy rains are in the forecast. Please help
Boborich008

I had the same problem on my 99 windstar. All I did was take off inside door panel and find window motor, then press the button while gently tapping the motor, and the window started to work again.
But be cearful because there is not alot of room, as soon as the window moves stop pressing the button, remove your hand then press up and down a few times. It's been 2 months since I had this problem and it still works.
Hope this will help you.

Bricky70