DIAABLED ABS AND GOING THRUGH BRAKE FLUI

1999 Ford Windstar

Brakes problem
1999 Ford Windstar 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 118000 miles

I did as you all stated and disabled my ABS and got my cruise working again, but now I am going through brake fluid like crazy and I can't find any leaks. I Have had to fill the master cylinder three times in the last two to three months. I was a mechanic for 6 years with firestone tire and service centers in canton and akron ohio and had ase certifications in brakes, (got out of the business in 2000) but this is stumping me. Could the accumulator for the abs system just be filling up and causeing the resivior to drop below the min mark and have the light come on? The only thing I can see that is damp is the switch on the bottom of the master, but it is not leaving any puddles nor is it soaking any of the engine underneath it. I have the connector off and jumper like I found to do on your site. Is there anything I maybe over looking? Thanks, Evert Briggs.
Evert Briggs

Seeing that it is not leaving any puddles loosen the master cylinder from the booster and see if there is fluid going past the rear seal and leaking into the booster itself

Arnmac