FUEL PUMP RELAY

1995 Ford Thunderbird

1995 Ford Thunderbird V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 96000 miles

I have changed out the fuel filter and the fuel pump and the interia switch in the trunck. The car will and stay rnning for. About 5 mins. Then stall. Tried to start it angain but it fails to stay running. After a few mins it will run again then shut off after about 2 mins.I can't find the fuel pump relay. Could that be th problem?Could it be the CCRM module?Where could I find it.
today I just installed a new fuel regalatetor, still stalls after 5 mins.I have checked all of the plug wires. Could it be any of the sensors
Theevilmexican

This is not a seperate relay it is part of the integrated relay control module. It is located under the hood in the left (drivers) front corner. It also holds the PCM relay so yes this could be your problem.

Racefan966
I have tried everything that I could.I have changed the fuel pump, fuel fillter, fuel regulator, crank shaft sensor, both coils and plugs, mass air flow sensor. Ccrm, new batt. And a new inert switch in the trunk. It is still stalling out after a few mins. After stalling it will turn but still stall out after about an hour, it will start then stalls out.

Theevilmexican
Ok so have you been able to figure out weather it is fuel you are loosing or spark? Have you found the Integrated relay control module (IRCM)?

Racefan966
No sir, I did changed the ccrm. Could you help me find (ircm) where its at. Would that cause the stalling.I could not tell you if its fuel or spark.I did check each plug wires from the coil as it was stalled. The right side coil did get spark but when I checked the passager side coil I did not get spark. That when I got new ones. Come to think of it I have not check it since, ill ckeck it when I get home. Would I be able to change out the ircm easly?

Theevilmexican
It is under the hood in the left (drivers) side front corner. Let me know what you find on the spark and yes this can cause stalling too.

Racefan966
I just checked the coil and I m getting sparks. As for the ircm I could not find it but I read the ircm is also called ccrm. If this is found in front next to air filter I have changed that out. Anymore possiblitys?

Theevilmexican
OK so do you know if you are getting power to the pump and weather or not the injectors are getting there signal?

Racefan966
I bet it is a crrimped fuel line from a rock hitting it off a wheel or something simular - I had that happen to a 1968 Torino - spent a ton of money replacing this and that - the metal fuel line was crushed - worked fine until the fuel was taken out of the line and replace by air - as it sat - the line would fill with fuel again and it would start right up. Trace the fuel line from the tank to the engine and look for damage. Fule line

Lazybones1222
I do not feel it would be a fuel line as they put lots of metal shielding over them and they are not metal lines either they are plastic high pressure lines. In 68 they didn't do that they ran a metal line along the frame and called it good. Anyway did you figure out the problem yet?

Racefan966