POWER STEERING OVERFLOWING

Ford Taurus

I have a privately owned bodyshop and have worked for gm dealers for25+ yrs. I have a 2006 ford taurus se 3.0L with 19,000 miles, that was in an accident. The power steering resevoir was damaged and all the fluid leaked out, I installed a new factory pump added fluid and started the car, moved the steering wheel back and forth to bleed system, pump excessively noisey and when you turn the car off it overflows, thought it was a bad pump. Returned it to ford got another one and guess what? Same problem. Knowbody at any of the local ford dealers seem to know what could be causing this problem Please help!
Dana
Dbergers

Im wondering where the car was hit and if any of the p/s lines were pinched? Check the fluid your using also the wrong fluid will cause the pump to be noisy, but still not make it pump back out, let me know on the damage point

CHEVYII
Straight front end hit. Checked all the lines for kinks nun found. (Using ford fluid), after talking to a couple ford techs we are thinking that maybe some plastic from the reservoir was sucked into the system and partially plugged the inline filter so I guess I will have to replace the filter line and see how that works any other suggestions on this problem would be great and thanks so much for your reply.
Dana

Dbergers
No problem, and you know I didnt even think of that, I broke my rule, keep it simple

thanks

CHEVYII