WIPERS DOME LIGHT HEAT AND AC

2001 Ford Ranger

2001 Ford Ranger 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 140, 00 miles

i was recently replacing a bulb in my dome light and accidentally touched my screwdriver across the metal on the bulbs housing, it sparked and the bulb immediatley blew. I replaced the bulb with a new one and it still didnt work, then I checked other things and noticed that my wipers heater A/c didnt work either. I check the fueses on the side of the dash board and none looked blown, and I check the ones under the hood and none looked blown. Any ideas on what might have happend ould be great thanks.
Kodyshowers

It sounds like you blew a fuse. Remove the fuse for that circuit. Even if it doesn't look bad chances are it is. You can either check if for continunity to see if it is bad or just replace it to see if that fixes the problem.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks joe it was a fuse

Kodyshowers
I had a feeling that is what it was. Sometimes it is hard to tell they are blown.

Regardless, thanks for using 2carpros. Com, and let us know.