WATER IN EXHAUST, BUT NOT OIL

1996 Ford Ranger

Engine Cooling problem
1996 Ford Ranger 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 175000 miles

What is the problem when there is a lot of water in the exhaust but not in the oil? I just changed the radiator and had to drive with a water leak in the old radiator and let it overheat, once otherwise the water was at higher than normal temps, so after changing the radiator, I get white smoke from exhaust, and water out the tail pipe. What would be the solution without spending a whole lot of money as I am broke?
PS: I cannot afford any money at present except maybe a dollar if you can help.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/429085_crystal003_1.jpg

Crystaleagleus

Some water droplets and some white steam coming from the tailpipe on first start up…usually worse on humid days, is normal. Once the engine heats up to normal operating temperature (about 210 degrees F) the water should dry up and go away.

If there is water or steam from the tailpipe after you have been driving around awhile and the engine is at operating temperature…. Then you might have a problem, but from what you told me I don’t think you have a problem.

Mathiaso