GT

1994 Ford Probe

I have a 1994 Ford Probe GT equipped with the 2.5L 24 Valve DOHC V6. My Fuel Cutoff light stays on when the car is not running, when the car starts I have to constantly pump the gas or it will die, also the car will not rev up over 3000 rpm's. I just bout the car and got it running, I replaced the timing belt, cuz it had come off while the car was idleing, I replaced the fuel pump and the cutoff light is still on, ive tried pushing the fuel pump switch in the trunk in and out and still the same thing, do you know whats goin on with this car, I really need to get this thing goin its killing me having it just sit there. Also the car will not even start when the air intake is connected to the throttle body.
Metal_disasterpiece

Sounds like you might have a Mass Airflow Meter problem. Any check engine light?

Jack42
My check engine light is not on, im not sure why its not actually it may have been disabled I just bought the car, the guy told me it needed a new timing belt so I replaced it and here I am now with this problem,
The car wont idle high enough to stay goin and it wont rev up over 3000rpm with the mass airflow Disconnected, when it is connected it wont even start.
Ive tried everything I can think of

Thank You

Metal_disasterpiece