F250 LOSING ANTI FREEZE AND POWER STEERING FLUID

2003 Ford F-250

2003 Ford F250 V8 Four Wheel Drive Manual 165000 miles

i am slowly losing power steering fluid and anti freeze out of my truck it started squeaking a little then started dripping I was thinking water pump when I saw the water under it then started seeing power steering fluid would like to get this fixed asap
Tschut84

The two leaks are most likely not related. However, we need to determine where the leaks are coming from. If you place a large piece of cardboard under the car at night, can you tell aprox where the leaks are coming from? Also, is the power steering pump making excessive noise? Any noise from the water pump?

Let me know.

It's coming from the general vicinity of the water pump and there is a slight squeak so that's identified my only issue is the power steering and how the leaks started at the exact same time is what's confusing the only noise the power steering pump is making is when the fluid hit's a little low and I turn it hard it will make the usual humming noise.

Tschut84
Honestly, I can't think of anything that would cause both to go at the same time other than a coincidence. What you can do to help identify the PS leak is purchase a dye to put in it. Clean old oil and dirt from the pump, hoses, and steering gear. After that, put the dye in it and run the truck. After that, using a black light, you will be able to see where the leak is coming from. You should be able to get the dye at most parts stores.

Let me know what you find.