F150 HELP PLEASE

1998 Ford F-150

1998 Ford F150 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 151000 miles

My truck has been setting for appro. 1 year. It was running fine when I parked it. Not it will turn over but it will not start. Do you have any suggestions? I do not hear the fuel pump come on when I turn the truck on. It will turn over but not fire. Can u give me some suggestions on what to do? Thanks
Mendy ivie

Ok so spray some carb cleaner in the throttle body and see if it starts if so then you may need a new fuel pump. I would replace the fuel filter for now and see if that makes any change as sitting for a year the fuel went bad. Also put some seafoam in the tank too. Get back to me even if it is via private message and let me know how it goes.

Racefan966
Thanks for your help. I will try this tonight when I get home. Or atleast give the info to my husband and let him try it. I will let you know the outcome. He is thinking it is the fuel pump but I wanted him to try some small things to see if we could get that to work first.

Mendy ivie