F150 BATTERY DIES

1998 Ford F-150

1998 Ford F150 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 102000 miles

My battery continues to die after replacing it. The alternator charges enough that when I drive, even after jumping starting the truck, the battery becomes fully charged. After a couple of days, the battery is drained dead. Today, when I turned the truck off, I heard a clicking coming from under the middle of the dash. It sounded like relays. The noise came from a box about 3" X2" next to the two testing plugs. I have put in a GEM module the other day, but that was because the wipers stopped working. I had starting problems before that. Until I heard the clicking noise, I thought that I might have a bad diode in the alternator. Thanks for any help.
Dale Franklin

Hi. It sounds like I, m having the same problem with my f150. I think my ingition switch might be bad. Could you let me know if you find out somthing else. Thanks

Bdws6
Sure I'll let you know.

Dale Franklin