F150 HELP!

1995 Ford F-150

1995 Ford F150 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 210000 miles

My 95 ford was running along fine on a sunday night. It snowed, I did'nt drive it again till Tuesday. Suddenly my Tranny was shifting extremely hard from 1 to 2 and moderately hard from 2to3, My power door locks stopped working, my speedometer stopped working, and my dome light stopped working. Mechanic told me to try speed sensor, bought one, that part may be on my truck but it sure aint on my tranny! Tried replacing ABS sensor. Took my rear diff cover off looking for some sensor that my dads bronco has in there and had been replaced for same probs. Dont have one! So my questions are this, Could it be a fuse or rheostat? Something in the main power distrubution box? And where in the Heck is my speed sensor located? Somebody that had the truck before me installed electric fans, poorly, we had to rig a switch for them so maybe he messed up something else? He went through Power ditrb box. Also dont know if this makes a difference but the truck is a 95 built 10-94.
any ideas? Please help, layed off mom with 3 kids! Really tryin to fix this myself!
Pypelyr

The truck ran all right until it snowed, could soem wires have gotten wet and shorted. Check the battery connections and clean if needed. Also check the ground wires. Some look all right but are not getting a good ground. With everything stopped working after the snow, that what I would think happened, I don't see why the transmission, the door locks, dome light, and speedometer would stop all the same time unless something happened to the electric. Make sure the fuses are good after checking the connections. There should also be a fuse box by the front fender under the hood.

M_H_RITZEL
Thanks so much! I will check those things. I had already decided it had to be electrical as I noticed more n more things not working. Had suspicions of the power distribution box. Now I will also check on wiring! Thanx again!

Pypelyr