BATTERY?

1997 Ford Explorer

1997 Ford Explorer 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 150000 miles

When I left work yesterday and started my car I noticed all of my radio stations and clock had to be reset, the truck started without hesitation but this morning when I tried to start nothing happened like I had a dead battery, however when I tried to turn it over again my lights came on but would not start just clicked when I tried to start. I did this a few times then it started. I am wondering if this is the battery or the starter. I just replaced the starter about three years ago and the battery about the same time.
Mlubotina

Before anything, make sure the battery terminals and ground to the engine block are clean and tight. Clean and tighten if needed. If they are good, have the battery load tested at a parts store. They will do it for free. NOTE: Based on your description of the presets on the radio, I thing the problem lies within the wiring from the battery.

Thank you and you are right the terminals were no good and I had replaced now the truck starts up without a problem.

Mlubotina
I'm glad it was an easy fix. Always remember. If it's an electrical problem, start at the power source, the battery, before moving on.

Let us know if you have questions in the future, let us know.