CAR NOT STARTING

1999 Ford Escort

1999 Ford Escort 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 160000 miles

I have a 1999 ford escort zx2. And for a few months it was hesitating to start but started eventually now it wont start at all. It tries to turn over but dont fully start. I have already tried replacing the coil pack (starting coil) but it still didnt start.
Jenniferhill

Cranks and will not start: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it