CAR WILL NOT START

1999 Ford Escort • 170 miles

Car would not start up after it sat over night but battery was just replaced and it still did it so I pulled the positive of the battery to check the alternater and car died and now will not start or even try all it dose I clicks and thats it any idea in I fried my computer or what happend
Tiffyjo

If it only clicks, the battery is weak. If it dies over night. You have an electrical draw. For directions to check, go to our homepage under the DIY sections.

NEVER SNATCH THE BATTERY WIRES OFF WHILE IT'S RUNNING!!!!....THIS WORKED WITH THE CARS FROM THE '70s ON BACK....NOW YOU HAVE "SENSITIVE" COMPUTERS!

AS FAR AS UNHOOKING A BATTERY W/ OUT IT RUNNING...NEG OFF 1ST THEN POS----RECONNECTING POS 1ST...NEG LAST

YOU MAY HAVE BLOWN A FUSIBLE LINK...CHECK 'EM OUT!

OTHER THAN THAT, TRY MY ANSWER TO THIS POST

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1996-chevrolet-tahoe-wont-start-sounds-dead-battery-jumpbox-get-same-reults

KEEP US POSTED