VAN VIBRATES

1993 Ford E-Series Van

Shakes or Wobbles problem
1993 Ford E-Series Van 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 185000 miles

I just had brake work done on two rear wheels (new drums were installed) and front end work (tie rods installed). As soon as I picked van up from the mechanic I noticed alot of vibration when I hit 60-65mph. It seems to come from the rear since steering wheel is not shaking. I had 4 wheel alignment and all tires balanced to see if that would correct it. Its alittle better but still vibrates alot. This vibration problem was not there before I had the brake work and front end work done. Any suggestions to fix this problem?
Martyc2

Sounds like the drums are over adjusted. When doing rear brakes with all new parts the tech will usually tighten the shoes a little extra to give you a good brake pedal. Unfortunately it sounds like its a little too tight. You can jack up the rear end and spin the wheels, there should be little drag felt. Hope this helps

Mastertechtim