WONT BLOW WARM AIR

2000 Ford Crown Victoria

Heater problem
2000 Ford Crown Victoria V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 167000 miles

the car seems to have an issue blowing warm air. Wait until the car is running at operating temp and still blows only cool air. Air is warmer than vent, much cooler than it was a week ago, slowly tapered into no warmth at all.

thermostat, heater core, or coolant flush? Hopefully someone can help, but I have no idea how to change a heater core, and it would be GREATLY appreciated if anyone could gimme a clue if that particular person shall believe that it is the heater core of exactly how I would approach heater core replacement
Mrinterceptor

Heater Core — Plugged

WARNING: The heater core inlet hose will become too hot to handle if the system is working correctly.

Check to see that the engine coolant is at the correct level.
Start the engine and turn on the heater.
When the engine coolant reaches operating temperature, feel the heater core inlet and outlet hose to see if they are hot.
If the inlet hose is not hot: the thermostat is not working correctly.
If the outlet hose is not hot: the heater core may have an air pocket.
The heater core may be restricted or plugged.
If both are hot, the temperature blend door in the heater plenum may be broken or stuck.

Merlin2021