DUAL FUEL VE OMEGA- WHOLE CAR SHAKING, RATTLING NOISE CAN ALSO BE HEARD IN ENGINE. WTF???

2010 Holden Commodore • 41,000 miles

2010 VE Series 2 Commodore Omega Dual Fuel (Auto)-
I bought this car second hand(Ex-Telstra car) in December 2012. The past couple of months, my whole car would feel like its shuddering. This happened at sets of lights and when idling. I took it to the nearest dealership (warranty ends in sept '13) for this and also because sometimes when driving my LPG gauge decides I have no gas left, even if full. They claimed that there was nothing wrong with the car and that they didn't touch the LPG side of things as its "not factory fitted", (when I purchased the car I was told it was) therefore not under warranty of any kind. Only thing they said was to bring it back early one cold morning as it could be just because the car is cold. I told them that was garbage, as these issues are happening at any time of the day and on short and extended trips. This also happens regardless what gear its in including in Park, or whether its running LPG or Petrol.
I rang Holden and asked for the nearest service centre with an LPG specialist. When I booked in, they said they have previously serviced my vehicle (under Telstra's ownership) and yes it is Default LPG Factory fitted- WOOO!
Anyway, my car has gotten worse in the past week. The car has been shuddering more violently and for longer, as well as a fast 'click click click' sound coming from the engine bay.

Sorry for the long winded story. The car is booked in tomorrow, but hopefully some one on here has experienced similar issues and can give me some more info. I feel that because I am a female, my concerns aren't taken as serious and treated as if I know absolutely nothing at all about my car like with previous issues with my old car (astra). I want to go in there with as much info as possible.

Thanks!
Aimzh

Just take it to a gas specialist, proberbly the system needs checking out as it sounds as if it is way to lean, and if the wax has not been cleaned from the converter this can be a problem as well.

Mhpautos
My car is still under warranty till September 2013. Being a single parent, I cant afford to take it to an independent LPG specialist unfortunately so have to go with cheapest option.

Last night and this morning when driving though it has been also making a high pitch whirring sound. I took it to Holden today so fingers crossed they actually do something this time.

Aimzh
If it is under warranty they must fix it, no question

Mhpautos
I got it back today without a solution. On the way home I stopped in at an LPG specialist and no luck from them either. He also said the clicking noise is totally normal and its just the LPG injectors. But I'm not 100% convinced because the noise only started a week ago.
Tonight when I drove to TAFE though (on LPG) I noticed the gears were lagging and jerking the car and then the car started shuddering quite hard whilst driving and at lights. Not long after that the check engine light came on. I pulled over and turned car off and back on and it went away. The shuddering still happened though but TAFE was just around the corner by that time. 3hrs later, On the way home It started shuddering again so I decided to switch to petrol and surprisingly I made it home no dramas. Weird because it was doing it on both LPG and fuel before.
I'm ringing holden again tomorrow. I will also pop into an impco specialist to see if they might be able to have a look at it. I'm hoping a fault code will be logged in the system now. I will still end up back at holden again though, I don't see the point in paying for something that should be fixed under warranty (plus I'm not made of $$$$)

Aimzh
I will run it past on of my gas tech mates and see what they think.

Mhpautos
Still no luck !

I will be ringing Holden Australia to make a formal complaint tomorrow and taking my car in for the SEVENTH TIME on Tuesday.

Last Friday, I went to pick up my car after 2 days of Holden (and the LPG specialist they outsourced it too) having it. I hadn't even made it out of the parking lot and had to go back into the office and have it booked in again. This time whatever the idiots have done at the LPG place, my car is worse than ever and refuses to drive on LPG altogether, shuddering like its having a fit and switching straight back to petrol.

The first 4 times there was "no problem at all, car must be cold"
Fifth time I was told it was a gas leak. This time it was a faulty LPG injector. Obviously not, hey Holden !

I'm so annoyed !

Aimzh
Have they checked for a faulty Gas ECU?

Mhpautos