DRIVER SIDE DOOR LOCK ACTUATOR NEEDS REPLACING - HOW TO INSTALL????

2009 Nissan Maxima • 3.0L 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 90,000 miles

Trying to find pictures and steps on how to replace door lock actuator on driver side front door. When I activate the remote the door lock does not automatically open. I have to go to passenger side door and manually open the driver side front door. Went to dealer and he said actuator needs replacing but I don't want to pay $200 to replace it at dealer.

Can you show me a diagram with pictures of how to replace this part myself. I am at wits end trying to figure it out. I have searched the Internet and cannot find anything for my year model car.A 2009 Nissan Maxima.
Thank youThank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
Ninat2

Remove front door finisher. Refer to "REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION ".
Remove front door module assembly. Refer to "REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION ".
Disconnect door antenna and door request switch connector and remove harness clamp on outside handle bracket.
Fig. 183: Identifying Door Antenna And Door Request Switch Connector
Courtesy of NISSAN MOTOR CO, U.S.A.
Remove door side grommet, and loosen TORX bolt from grommet hole.
Fig. 184: Removing Door Side Grommet
Courtesy of NISSAN MOTOR CO, U.S.A.
Disconnect the key cylinder rod from the door key cylinder.
While pulling outside handle, remove door key cylinder assembly (driver side) or outside handle escutcheon (passenger side).
Fig. 185: Removing Door Key Cylinder Assembly
Courtesy of NISSAN MOTOR CO, U.S.A.
While pulling outside handle, slide toward rear of vehicle to remove outside handle.
Fig. 186: Pulling Outside Door Handle Forward
Courtesy of NISSAN MOTOR CO, U.S.A.
Remove front gasket and rear gasket.
While pulling outside handle bracket, slide toward rear of vehicle to remove outside handle bracket.
Separate the outside handle cable connection from the outside handle bracket.
Remove door lock assembly TORX bolts.
Disconnect door lock actuator connector, and then remove door lock assembly.
Remove key rod from door lock assembly.
Installation is reverse of removal