TURN SIGNALS

Dodge Shadow

Ok I have a 93 dodge shadow my turn signals will not work my lights in my car work and my hazzard lights and break lights work but my turn signals will not work. I have changed all the fuses changed the dimmer switch put all new light bulbs in it and have cleaned them all and they still will not work can somebody help me?
Carriew161

Have you checked your turn signal switch?

SB
Yes I have checked the switch I have just put a new one on it

Carriew161
I did all of this with my Shadow. The actual turn signal flasher is not one in the same with the hazard lamps. The turn signal flasher is behind the plastic cover under the drivers side dash, close to the center, mounted on the air duct.

Uryannelson
I found the hazaard flasher with two relays but cannot find this other flasher you say is there. Can you be more specific about location?

Shadow727
I found the hazaard flasher with two relays but cannot find this other flasher you say is there. Can you be more specific about location?[/Quote: 17111626d2]

uryannelson can you pm me on this? I am new to the forum and cannot pm yet.

Shadow727
Hey shadow 727, today I was researching on how to fix the lights on my reverse in the back and I stumbled onto your question. Today I was also messing around under the driver seat and right next to were my stereo is at and I removed these two circle cyclinders that make a clicking sound. To my almost heart attack I later tried to use my emergency brake and my turn signals and I found out why they stopped working. If you still need help please email me and I ll send you picks of my dodge shadow 93 with instructions on were to locate the problem and picks of the cyclinder you need to purchase.

Gonzalesjon1990
Hi I have a 93 dodge shadow and am having the same no turn signal problem. Where is the turn signal flasher located?

93dodge