BLINKERS

Dodge Shadow

Ok, I have a Dodge Shadow 92, problem is my blinkers wont work, I changed my flashers. And I messed around with it for 2 weeks now.I cant find the fuse box or any wires.I also checked my hazard lights to see if they worked, and the didnt. Any ideas? Im open to any thing :
Shadow92

Looks like the turn signal flasher is on the drivers side in the center of the A/C duct. Located on the left instrument panel support. If this is one you have changed, then never mind. There is a fuse, listed as fuse #15 10amp. It may also go thur the Hazard Warning Flasher which is a round flasher locared on the relay module.

Mikeybdman
Looks like the turn signal flasher is on the drivers side in the center of the A/C duct. Located on the left instrument panel support. If this is one you have changed, then never mind. There is a fuse, listed as fuse #15 10amp. It may also go thur the Hazard Warning Flasher which is a round flasher locared on the relay module.[/Quote: c66a0d429f]

I have a 93 Convertible. Is the location the same as the 92 mentioned above? My 15 yr son just bought this car and I have to figure out how to make the blinkers work, as well as the brake lights. Any info would be appreciated. : )

Ttbug