WON'T FIRE OR START

1989 Dodge Shadow

1989 Dodge Shadow 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 121, 60 miles

I have an 89 Shadow ES 2.5 Turbo. I have changed the plugs, wires, coil pack, distrib cap and button. It still won't start or even fire. Is their a modual or something under the distributor that may need to be changed? Also the car has been sitting for 3 years. But ran before I parked it. What could be the problem?
Mean81

Do below this will take you somewhere

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it