TURNS OVER BUT WONT START

1994 Dodge Shadow

1994 Dodge Shadow Front Wheel Drive Automatic

my engine will randomly turn over but not start after I just drove it 10 mins earlier. Then the next day it will start fine. A few days later it will do the same thing. Weve replaced the fuel filter and the fuel pump is fine. Please help!
Orunfast

Do below to determine whether it's fuel or spark related problem: Cranks but no start condition: Fuel and Spark: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.