MODELS OUTLET TEMP

2008 Dodge Other

Air Conditioning problem
2008 Other Dodge Models 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 456 miles

Just bought a new 2008 Dodge Nitro and I am having problems with the air conditioner timing out. When I brought it in for service the outlet temp was 44, they returned it to me allegedly repaired with and outlet temp of 56. What is the appropriate air conditioner outlet temp for a 2008 Dodge Nitro? If they do not fix it, I am planning on filing a complaint using the Calf Lemon Law.
Nitro2008

What was the ambient temperature outside and humidity on both days? If you have a sight glass on your dryer/accumulator then describe the refrigerant color and appearance inside (I.E. Milky liquid, clear crystals). You can always check the refrigerant level with a set of manifold guages or you can purchase a can of refrigerant with a mounted guage. Not the pressure on the suction side. (It should be 25 psi at 75 F with 50% humidity and should rise approximatly 3 psi per +5 F change in outside ambient temperature at the same humidity).

Airsoftsoldrecn9