2004 Dodge Intrepid

Brakes problem
2004 Dodge Intrepid 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 48000 miles

When driving after 20 minuites or so, left front brake locks up. Then it brakes fine after it " cools down" for a few miniutes and will for the rest of the day. When the car sits overnight it will do it again. I just replaced the pads and had the rotors turned. This seemed to help as it didn't do so it so bad. But it still does it. I cracked the bleeder and the wheel spins fine so I replaced the hose when I did the pads. The fluid looked " NASTY". Could flushing/replacing the fluid help? I think there could be crud behind the caliper piston, But if the wheel spins when the bleeder is cracked the caliper should be good shouldn't it? I'm at a loss here.

Sounds like the caliper piston is binding in its bore-try doing this fully compress the piston till its flush then retry-Don't work could be coming from the brake master cylinder