NOISE FROM THE FRONT END.

2004 Dodge Dakota

Suspension problem
2004 Dodge Dakota V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 124000 miles

I have a 2004 Dodge Dakota, 124000 miles. When driving the car, there is a vibration and a sound coming from the front end. When I turn right at a high enough speed, the sound and vibration goes away. When I turn left, the sound and vibration stays. I have had a mechanic look at everything and my tires seem to be the only problem. They are worn. But, I have put the spare on both sides and the problem remains. The wheel hubs are brand new, and nothing else seems to be wrong.
Jgrippen

Ok, you tried using the spare on either side with no change.

Now may I suggest doing a tire rotation move the back tires to the front and see what happens.

It is also possible that you got a bad Hub Assembly and since the vibration is constant turning to the left I would say it would be the Passenger side Hub Assembly. Since more pressure is put on the passenger side when turning to the left and less pressure when turning right.

.

Obxautomedic