CRANKS AND DIES

1998 Dodge Dakota

1998 Dodge Dakota V8 Automatic

Got a truck that cranks and dies. I drove it once, it worked fine. Then the wiring harness was changed over because the radio wasn't working and that was what started the problem. So he changed the harness back hoping it would fix it, but it didn't. Tried to run diagnostic on it but wouldn't run long enough. Reset the CTM but that didn't work either. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS TRUCK?
Ropaloca

Which wiring harness was replaced? The MAP sensor is a start and stall sensor failure, the fuel pump is another, try spraying fuel(starting fluid or carb. Cleaner in it to see if it is no fuel and check the MAP sensor, if unhooking it gets it to run for a little longer, it may be that circuit. Check all the fuses in both fuse boxes. See the section under 'testing the fuses' in the upper right list of common testing repairs.
Ok, if you find anything let me know. Good luck. Make sure everything was plugged in, ok?

Ch112063