MY RADIATOR FAN KEEPS RUNNING, NEED HELP TO INTERPET THE COD

Dodge Caravan

I have a Dodge Caravan 1996, 145,000, 3.3 litres.

The fan comes on when you start the engine and donot turn off. The temperature gauge stays at C.

I had a computer test run and came up with the following problems.
1) Camshaft Sensor Circuit
2) Rad Fan Control Relay Circuit
3) ECT Circuit Volt Low
4) Battery Temp. Sensor Volt too Low.

I have change a part which is located on the drivers side in front by the radiator but that did not help.
What should I do?
Belizean

Please help me. I will definitely donate to this site.

Can't get the fan to stop, only if I shut the engine off.

Belizean
I would lean toward #2 being the issue. Basically the code is stating that your control circuit is recieving an open signal saying your over temp. This is usually a temperture sensor. This particular sensor can be located in a couple of different places. If you go into your local parts dealer " autozone/napa/pepboys" they should be able to pull the parts illustration and show you where its located.

I am not sure of the specifications on the sensor or I would give you the ohms rating that the sensor should be sending and you could have it tested out.

Good luck

Roaming1
Thanks alot for your help.
Unfortunately I do not live in USA. I live in Belize Central America. We do not have such updated car parts store in our country. Is there anyway you could assist me in finding a diagram to locate all temp. Sensor.

Belizean