FRONT BLOWER MOTOR

2006 Dodge Caravan

Heater problem
2006 Dodge Caravan 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 51721 miles

I Don't understand why the front blower for heat and air does not work. I checked all fuses and relay's and all are good. I took dash apart and checked for power; the front controler does not have power but the back controler does. Heat and air do come out from dash and work fine in the back controls; and rear motor works fine just not the front motor. Is there a in line fuse some ware.
Firemand

Does the motor work on any speed? Also, if there is no power to the front switch, the problem lies between there and the fuse. Check both under the dash (driver's side and under the hood in the power distribution center). If the fuses are good, make sure there is power to the one under the hood. If there is, move to the one under the dash. If no power is there, the problem is between the two. If there is power under the dash, then the problem lies between the fuse under the dash and the switch.

One last thing, just for the heck of it, run a seperate ground to the blower motor to see if it helps. You also mentioned the relay was checked. Did you try switching it with another relay that has the same part number?

Let me know what you find.