WONT START, NO POWER TO THE

2002 Chrysler Town and Country

2002 Chrysler Town and Country 3.8L Two Wheel Drive Automatic

system was shorted while someone was trying to bypass the a/c low pressure switch. Now the van won't start. There is power to the tps, map, cam sensor, crank sensor, and even the low pressure switch. BUT there is NO power going to th coil pack! Is there a fuseable link in this circuit? Any advise would be great. Thanks
Amburgyw

Check the ASD relay it powers the coil

ASD relay is fine still no power to coil pack.

Amburgyw
Did you meant no battery voltage to the coil brown and white wire or no spark being produce?

First, THank you so much for help. Both, I was told that there should be power for about a second when the key is turned to the run position. THen when the engine is being turned over. BUt there is none. Thank you.

Amburgyw

In order for the ASD relay to operate the computer has to ground it to transfer power to the circuits it controls-coil and fuel injectors

Do this get a helper to turn key to run -disconnect an injector wiring connector check for power-connect voltmeter to the brown and white wire and then tell the helper to put key on run position do you have power?

Yes, there is power to injectors; 9.6v at initial turn to the on position and then.16v while turning over.

Amburgyw
Do you have battery voltage to the coil brown and white wire?

Yes there is power to the brown and white wire, @10v on initial turn to on then @.16v while turning the engine over. But no spark. Fuel pump running at right times.

Amburgyw
Test the camshaft and crankshaft sensors-

Checked camshaft sensor it has voltage. How do I check the sensor itself? I ran an OBD-II scan and there are no codes. I cant find the crankshaft sensor. Where is it located? I have the 3.8L. Thanks again for all your help!

Amburgyw