ALTERNATOR NOT CHARGING BATT

1997 Chrysler Town and Country

1997 Chrysler Town and Country 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 160000 miles

'97 Town and Country - new alternator and battery 3 weeks ago - on drive back from sons wedding in Orlando battery light came on in Lakeland - just west of Tallahassee radio turns self off - ran wipers on high and knew we were about out of voltage - van goes into limp mode and was able to get off I-10 - Ohm meter showed no voltage to the battery from
Alt - had new (additional) alt tested (sat) then replace the one in van again also another battery - removed alt tested sat when returned - Have continuity from Alt out to fuseable link at PDC - with engine running have 12.2V at both leads at Alt plug and 0V with engine off - 12.2V out of Alt with engine running - Removed newest Alt and had tested at a different store - tested Sat - Can not figure out why a good Alt that is getting 12V signal to the Alt is not putting out 14V+/- what other test can I do? Could it be the PCM?
JSQ

I'm sure the alt is good and if you have continunity through the fuseable link, that isn't the problem. The only thing left is the voltage regulator. One problem. Voltage regulation is controlled by the power control module (PCM), which is a non-serviceable unit. As a result, the PCM needs replaced.

Have it checked and let me know what you find.