#4 FUSE BLOWING / IGN. FUEL STARTER

1998 Chrysler Cirrus

1998 Chrysler Cirrus 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 176, 00 miles

replaced battery, then found it was the fuse. Replaced fuse and started up. Turned off for the night. Next morning same thing. Fuse blown. Is there a relay needed to be replaced at same time. What else could cause this to blow. Car always ran fine. Just all of a sudden fuse blows and will not crank until fuse is changed. Turned security sys off and on. Help. Senior lady and missed church today after paying neighbor over 100 to replace battery and fuse and in same boat I started
Mchism

Suspect bad starter
Should have it checked

BMRFIXIT
No 4 fuse OK not blown this time, cranks but will not start. If cranking shouldn't the starter be OK, I was thinking maybe the fuel pump is bad.

Told it is in the tank. Does the tank need to be dropped or is the fuel pump pulled out through the back seat?

Mchism
4 fuse OK and still will not start. Cranks good (so starter should be ok right?) I was thinking fuel pump. Told it is in the gas tank. Does tank have to be dropped or can it be pulled from under back seat?

Where is the starter located? (Took hour to find battery under driver wheel)

how do I check the starter?

Mchism
If it’s cranking and no start
That should eliminate a bad starter
If you are to replace the fuse does the engine start?
Check for spark and check for fuel
With key on do you have check engine light on?
As cranking do check engine light go out?

BMRFIXIT