CHEVY WHY DOES MY FUEL PUMP KEEP DYING?

1996 Chevrolet Truck

1996 Chevy Truck 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

I have a Chevy 1500 and Since the end of May, I have replaced my fuel pump 3 times. I have also replaced the sending unit, wiring harness, fuel filter, 2 o2 sensors, the idle air intake valve, alternator, and fuel relay. After I replace the fuel pump, the truck runs great for about a wekk, then the check engine light comes, then about a week later, the engine dies and I have no fuel pressure and no power to the pump. What else should I check/replace to fix this issue?
Rdcjb

My fuel pump on my 97 s10 went out recently it was an electrical problem that caused mine to go out. They also had to change a map sensor and the crank shaft sensor on it. Don't know if that will help.

Powers009
Have you cleaned out the tank? There may be water or dirt clogging the pick-up filter in the tank. If the punp can't get fuel out it can burn out or may just not be able to pump since it can't pick up fuel. Is the pressure at the rail zero or does it have a low reading. I've had 2 pumps replaced in 200,000 miles. They seem to last about 100,000.

Hjc4604