CHEVY JUMP START TO FUSE BOX INSTEAD OF BA

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer

2004 Chevy Trailblazer V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 18000 miles

The fuse box instead of the battery was used on this vehicle during a jump start by accident. After a proper jump start, the vehicle runs fine with all components necessary to safely drive, however there are no interior lights, a/c, p/w or p/l, and no radio or navigation. A check of the fuse boxes shows all fuses intact, and the visable wiring under the hood appears intact. I didn't actually shack the relays in the fuse boxes, I pulled them and they appeared fine. Before I pay the dealer too much money, do you have any further ideas?
Alice rush

Did you check both fuse boxes?Did you take a test light on all the fuses to see if they have power on both sides?I think you might have overlooked a blown fuse. You NEVER EVER jump start these vehicles from the fuse box, jumping it like that can spike the ECM or the BCM, it could even melt the bus bar inside the fuse box. Post back with what you find and will advise from there.

Brian 1
Thanks for your reply and your help. I did check both fuse boxes (under the hood and under the back seat), and I pulled out many of the fuses (the ones labeled for the problem areas), all look like brand new. I didn't use the tester though. Luckily, nothing anywhere looks melted or even scortched, but I'm wondering where I can't see. I'm scheduled to take it to the dealer tomorrow, and I'm going to ask them to show me what they find because I want to know.

Alice rush
FYI, it turns out that this only blew a main 125 V fuse at the very front of the fuse box, the one connected directly to the battery via nuts and wires. The dealership replaced it and reset everything for $99. Thankfully, not too expensive a lesson learned.

Alice rush