CHEVY 4 WHEEL DRIVE

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Drive Train Axles Bearings problem
2004 Chevy Trailblazer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 70K miles

My trailblazer will go into A4W and 4 Wheel Lo it will not shift into 4 wheel high. It goes into those two and shifts out of them just fine. Just no 4 wheel high. Any help will be appreciated.
GARYTATER

Hi GARYTATER, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation

When you engage the 4W high do you hear the transfer case control module click and also a high pitch noise if not could be the front axle actuator or the TCCM-You need to have the TCCM scanned for code/s

It makes no noise when I shift into 4 high. I can hear it when it comes out of 4 low. Could it possible be the switch in the dash?

GARYTATER
I hear no noise when I go to 4 wheel high, really don't hear a noise when I go to A4W or 4w lo. I can hear it come out of 4 wheel drive, but reallly don't hear it going in. Could it possible be a bad switch in the dash? I have used it a lot for 4 wheel high.

GARYTATER
Sir-try checking all wiring connectosr underneath that applies to the transfer case circuit, also check for loose connections on the transfer case control module and for corrosion on the pins.

If you got the dash lights and goes to 4H and you don't hear the TCCM clicks you have a bad relay in the module, if you hear the clicks could be the motor/actuator on the transfer that moves the gears in to the proper mode

Thank you very much for your negative feedback. You have not done anything that I have suggested. This is not a simple fix, it requires extensive diagnostic to fine this problem, at this time request for your refund.

Do not want a refund. I have checked all you told me to that I could at this time due to deep snow here in Southwest Va.

GARYTATER