CHEVY CHANGING MY EXHAUST SYSTEM

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe

2008 Chevy Tahoe V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic

Dear Sir,

I would like to change my original exhaust system and replace it with a " half cut system". This would allow more noise and more horse power be admitted to my Tahoe.

I would like to know wether this would have a negative effect on the engine (battery, air conditionning, engine performance.). I would to know because Chevrolet car dealership informed that incase I change the exhaust I will lose my warranty.

Thank you for your advice
Moeali

Where you cutting the system? After teh secondary o2 sensor for cat efficency? Before?

Blackop555
The modification will be made right after the muffler. Since I'm not experienced in cars, I don't know whether that means anything.

Moeali
There will be no negative affect at all with the vehicle. But since you are changing the vehicles stock systems it voids warrenty. Although that wont harm vehicle it is still against warrenty

Blackop555