2001 Chevrolet Tahoe

2001 Chevy Tahoe V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 120000 miles

I asked where the fuel pump relay goes, and the replies were under the hood relay box & junction block, my husband says he still does not understand if that is the fuse box where all the fuses go under the hood or down by firewall, or by the fuel pump? Could someone tell me if the fuel relay for fuel pump exactly where it is located or explain it a little better, because what we got from the part store is not the same as what's in our fuse box, mabye they gave us the wrong part ////?HELP MABYE EXPLAIN IT BETTER SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND?THANK YOU!

If you have an owners manual in the glove-box, there should be a section that names the fuses and relays, tells you where they are located. The fuel pump relay should be in the power distribution center under the hood, close to battery. The lid should have labels on it, That relay should be labeled F/PMP, something like that.